- This is the battery of the Meepo Board and will give you a total of 15.8KMs per charge with less voltage sag!
- This battery is the standard battery of all meepo board V1.5 and V2 and V2P
- This battery is more powerful than the Samsung 22P battery of the original Meepo Board V1.0
Meepo Electric Skateboard extended Batteries:
All Meepo skateboards use Samsung 20R batteries as the standard battery. Why?
Meepo Board motors need at least 24 A continuous current to perform powerfully.
Samsung 20R (4Ah) batteries can provide 44 Amp continuous current!
And LG MH1(6.4Ah) batteries provide only 20 Amp Max.
Meepo has used high discharge rate 10C (Samsung 20R) batteries since October 2017.
- The case comes with charging port build in. charging port is a cord that connects the battery and the adapter.
- Either you buy battery or battery with case, you will get a charging port. So you can charge it without assembling it into Meepo Board.
- Recommended getting an extra adapter/charger for each battery, so that you can charge multiple batteries at the same time.
|Voltage||# of Cells||Capacity||Type Of Cells|
|36V||20||4.0Ah||Samsung 18650 20R 10C most Powerful|
Meepo Board v1.0 VS Meepo Board v1.5 UPHILL CHALLENGE